Saturday, February 19, 2011

~Photograph XVI~

I have many children and I love them all.With all families everyone has his or her own place..be it the Eldest child {Head ruler over younger siblings}..Middle children {Their job is to bust the humps of the younger ones under them and talk back to the eldest} and there is the baby of the family .We all have them...the beloved 'Baby of the family' who gets away with almost anything . Is the last child in a run of so many spoiled??? Maybe?? Most likely?? Perhaps??.......
 Definitely!! Case in point .... A little girl and her love of  Justin B~ .We were at the Elementary school Book Fair. She wanted this poster something fierce. I told her I thought she was a bit young to have a poster of a 'BOY' on her wall. What happened to the days of  kittens playing in the grass or Disney princess/ movie posters on her wall??? My days are numbered with this one..my baby...my littlest of details. As you can see by the look on her face..I gave in ....
.....By the end of the night ..J.B~ was places safe and sound in a frame and her poster was hung in its place before the night's end. Sleep well little one...Mum loves you~