Thursday, July 21, 2011

~Reflection of the past~

~My girlfriend and I have went thru many stages in our lives together...Middle school...High school... marriage... family  and the loss of our mothers.  We are still friends to this day. To clothes..music....movies.. ..boys and broken hearts they left behind in our fabulous teen years. And thru it all we are there for each other. I was listening to a song  just the other day playing on the radio . I stopped to listen for the first time....though it has played just about non stop on the radio since its release .... And I thought of the days sitting on my girlfriend's bedroom floor as we mixed tapes for every cause we had...be the "In love" tape ..to the "Creep broke my heart " tape and everything in between.While this song played..I thought too bad this one wasn't around back then. Fairly fitting to some of the guys we met and thought...You're gonna wish you never had met me.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYEDA3JcQqw