Sunday, December 22, 2013

~Butterfly Kisses~

Where did my time go with my girls?? Was it not just yesterday my girls were little?? Disney movies with popcorn at the drive-in ...trips in the car . Playing in the courtyard picking flowers from the gardens... Chasing down lady bugs ,dragon flies and butterflies ... Catching snakes , swimming in the pool and  awaiting the ice-cream truck to come ringing down the street . I so miss 'Those' days. Life seemed more simple ,busy yes...but easier back then .  In the past month 3 more of our adult daughters have  moved out of the only home they have ever known. Time...it goes just so fast . I thought I had more time....More time for late night talks , more time for movies in the media room....more time to listen for them to come through the door....more time to hear their laughter...more time for family dinners....just...more time.



                        Bottom line....as ready as they were...I wasn't ....


            I am in awe of our daughters....Their strength  ,their love for each other....

          Greg and I set out to raise a family of love .... and I think we did just that.

There's two things I know for sure: They were sent here from the heavens and I love them so!!

 ...and this song reminds me of them....