Thursday, February 5, 2015

~TBT~ April 4th 1988~

Who knew this would be the last time I held my baby sister in my arms...the last time I would see her face...the last time I would hear her laughter..... 



But sadly it was....on my Wedding day.{She was 4  1/2  then and I had  just turned  18} .

I didn't leave home on the best of notes...it was ugly and it was violent.... 

As like anything in this life...life happened....life took turns we never thought would come to pass. 



Our mother died suddenly ... and the little baby girl I loved with all I had  was lost to me. 

The years have tumbled by...and never did a day pass that I didn't think of her and wonder/hope she was safe.... I loved her....and prayed she hadn't forgotten me.....

Fast forward to today....
with the help of our loving aunt and our caring husbands,
in a few short days my baby sister and I will see one another for the first time in just about 27 years....





                                                                     ~Dreams do come True~

                                                              ¨*•♪♫•*Little Old Lady¨*•♪♫•*