Wednesday, April 22, 2015

~Trying something ...new ??~

Well...not really new ...but new to me...


               Case in point....

   I average these days about 85 loads a month ...not too bad...back in the day when everyone lived at home {13 people}  it was 100+ loads a month with 2 washers....and to date the load count since September 2003 to today  is up to 10,431 ...All done with Tide... 


I'm a die hard Tide fan...have been since I was a kid...But the price of my beloved  sudsy powder has gone up in price over the years ...more then I would care to pay.



  So I'm stepping out of my comfort zone to try the homemade stuff. I have girlfriends that rave about it...send me the spread sheets and recipes ....plus their husband dig the price .... at .04 cents a load vs .46 cents  , it was time to give it a shot ...

For about $11 I was able to get all the ingredients above and it yield 148.6 ozs and I should be able to get just under 300 loads out of it a Table spoon a load...sounds to good to be true...but as of tonight...this homemade jazz is pretty darn swell.... 





                                                       ~Wash Day at the Shoe~
                                        *•♪♫*•♪♫•*Little Old Lady¨*•♪♫•**•♪♫•**