Sunday, August 17, 2014

~Weekend Fare part III~

With 17 days and counting before School starts back in...time is short.
We Try to get as much {Family time}in as the clock and calender will allow

Concerts to attend....

Films to catch at the Movie House....

Trips to the Coast....

Watching the stars.....

Setting up Bedrooms....

Shopping to do....

 And late LATE nights with picnics on the bed......and a detail who had a bad dream.....
   Best way to fix That...is time with Mum and Dad...and oh ya...Tangled for the hundredth time...lol


While out and about today in attempts to restock supplies for the hungry teens that  step through my door......I came across these (:

                                               Halloween is Coming!!!!



Back home to my loves...On the way home ,we were greeted with a great Oregon Sunset!!!{Love this place!!!}
In hand was the first of a few bags of Halloween confections .....and a sassy pre-teen...love her so!!!


                 .....Bath time with our littlest detail....


      And to wind down the night....Some fun pulled from the movie library ....



    As my life has changed from terribly CRAZY hectic to pretty low key {For the most part}
I'm happy..... Happy with where my life is heading....And I think I'm in love....And my life's lookin' up.~*~*¨*•♪♫•*.

Have a grand week!!!

Cheers~
Little Old Lady~