Saturday, September 20, 2014

~Date Night~


Saturday at the little shoe started as always....A hungry little baby boy in search of  breakfast...and me...
In search of a   HOT CUP OF COFFEE!!!

 After we both were happy with our finds...He in his highchair me
sitting at the table.... I spied a older child's sketch book...
                    Dante and his Woody ....How super cute !!!!

 Greg joins a few minutes later...and he says
 "Hey there Freckles ,How about a Date night tonight ???"

My reply was , ' I love the sound of that!!!'

After chores were done , a call from Tess.....we were off .

As the sun was setting over our peaceful little town...
We ended up at a Funky Cool  little Cafe' on G Street....


The little place played great music from the 70's ....and before we left ,this one was playing...

                    
When Leila was born....many friends gave me copies of this song....
Can't help but think of her when I hear this one play. A few more weeks til I see her pretty
face again.

Date night with 2 of my loves....was GRAND!!!

                          
Cheers
¨*•♪♫•*Little Old Lady¨*•♪♫•*