Monday, November 10, 2014

~Tag Sales ,Sleep overs....& a 4 day weekend ~

Living in the Pacific Northwest....the weather this time of year changes quickly...

There is a warm gentle breeze with the sun shining that will in an instant become Frost...Fog...Cold...Wet and yes Snow.

The joke in our town is "Wait ten minutes and it will change"

No worries....I love my little town and all it has to offer . While driving kids to their sleep overs at friends houses...we are greeted with natures beauty....

 Like the trees changing colors and the leaves cascading down hitting cars passing below....to hot cider on chilly Autumn afternoons...and sweet naps with a sheriff and his partner...which freed me for a few moments to run across the street to the tag sale... 50+ years of treasures up for sale...

 I found this.....1940's  with a train , Sale tag $40
A mum of 7 daughters....a dress that might get a walk down the  aisle ???

Did I mention....everything at the Tag Sale was Free??? HA!! It was.

My younger daughter offered to model it .She sure looks pretty.As you can tell...I snap chatted one of the pictures to all the girls... Well to my surprise... I got a call from another daughter saying ,she would love to wear it at Christmas time .


Yep...that is how that felt....Yep never a dull moment.

...moving on...

Playing and exploring in his now over grown playground....

This is an Oregon kid for you....its cold outside and he insists on a frozen treat...well now ,who am I to say no...

Tomorrow will bring us a day to honor our Veterans ....Raised military...The day has always been important . A day to remember...A day to be grateful ....

     
Thank you for all you do....


                           ~Counting EVERY Blessing ~

                              ¨*•♪♫•*Little Old Lady¨*•♪♫•*